The products comply with Directive 42/93 / EEC on medical devices.
The warranty conditions are in accordance with O.G. 21/1992, Law no. 449/2003 and O.G. 174/2008.
1. ALL PRODUCTS MARKETED HERE ARE NEW, HAVE THE CE MARKING (ARE THEY ARE APPROVED AND REGISTERED IN A COMMUNITY COUNTRY) AS MEDICAL DEVICES TO BE USED BY MEDICAL STAFF.
Thus, you can find on the individual product page one of the following messages:
For MEDICAL DEVICES: "Medical device intended exclusively for the use of qualified medical stuff only."
For the Inluenza / COVID-19 KIT TESTS : “In vitro diagnostic medical device intended exclusively for the use of qualified medical stuff only”.
These messages are dedicated to all users who want to buy products from the site www.MEDIN.ro with or without creating a "customer account", for the correct understanding of the use of medical devices provided.
2. The products sold by us are sent in their original packaging, where is specified "Validity date", batch number and other important details to maintain the correct storage conditions. If these storage conditions are not strictly observed, as displayed in the "Instructions for use" provided by the manufacturer, the product warranty is void.
The products that fall into the "Medical Equipment" category will be accompanied by a "Warranty Certificate" with a clear specification of its duration.
The exception is disposable materials and sanitary materials to which the warranty applies only in case of manufacturing defects. ALPHA MEDICAL reserves the right to choose to replace the product in question.
Any claim during the warranty period will be considered only with the presentation of the original "Warranty Certificate" and a copy of the tax invoice. When requesting the warranty, it is necessary to present the defective product with the identification elements intact (batch number), together with the related accessories and copies of the fiscal invoice and the warranty certificate.
Loss of warranty: The warranty will be forfeited if any of the conditions below are not met
- Entrusting the product to be used other than the manufacturer's clear specifications in the "Instructions for use" section
- Failure by the buyer to comply with the conditions of transport, handling, use and maintenance specified in the "Instructions for use"
- In the case of disposable products: if the packaging or products are damaged, broken or covered with substances.
- Entrusting the devices to be resold to other unauthorized persons / companies.